The reason we do this

The reason we do this
A walk with the Coys

Thursday, November 18, 2010

My First Blog

Hello World! I remember when my husband was trying to teach me some basic computer programming, the "Hello World" program was the first he had me write.  On a side note, that was also my last!  Hopefully, that will not be the case with blogging.  I have started to read blogs and think there is a great deal of beauty in being able to share with the world information that you feel is very important.

I won't be the most elegant blog that is out there, and certainly not the most grammatically correct, but I do hope that with this blog I am able to share with you my thoughts on certain topics that I feel effect all of the farmers and ranchers out there, as well as consumers.

My name is Nicki, and I am learning to be an Agvoacate!  I will continue to advocate for agriculture the more that I learn, so thank you for stopping by! Have a great Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. Great to have you as an agblogger! Am looking forward to your blogs - feel free to check out my agblog: www.agonthe4front.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you in the ranks of folks telling their story! Your science background will be VERY HELPFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the World of Blogging, twitter, facebook, myspace and Social Media in general. Nice to have a fellow farmer/rancher on line Annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful photo of your farm. The rainbow and the train really make this picture. Good luck with the blog, I look forward to read your insights and agricultural wisdom!

    Chris
    http://magicpicturecompany.com

    ReplyDelete